What We Do
Our team of experienced professionals can benefit your business through:
- control of weeds (survey, mapping, planning, works, project management)
- control of feral animals (survey, mapping, planning, works, project management)
- data collection and management (surveys, crowd capture, databases, web-based)
- mapping (digital, Google Earth, large format printed)
- water quality monitoring (surface, ground)
- groundwater assessment and interpretation (bore performance, hydrogeology)
- flora and fauna surveys (desktop, remote sensed, in-field)
- environmental assessments (Spotter Catcher, damage mitigation, development permits)
- project management (HR, suppliers, contractors, budgets, timeframes)
- digital productions (promotional, news, documentary, YouTube and instructional films; desktop publishing)
We have years of experience in environmental project management, environmental and production plan development, and have a history of consistently delivering desired outcomes.
We are the commercial arm of the Desert Channels Group, an independant company whose sole shareholder is Desert Channels Queensland.
Our profits (100%) go to DCQ’s public fund, Desert Channels Foundation to be disbursed in accordance with its aims.