Water is life, and nowhere more so than in the interior of this, the driest inhabited continent on earth.
Measuring and monitoring the quality of both surface and groundwater has become an increasingly prominent issue with the spread of mining and coal seam gas activities … ensuring human and environmental health is paramount.
We use only NATA accredited laboratories, and a water testing methodology that complies with relevant government requirements, to monitor both ground and surface water for private landholders, Government and industry.
Our hydrogeologist has 16 years experience with Department of Natural Resources and Mines, with six of these as a Senior Technical Officer working on groundwater monitoring, drilling, licensing, bore rehabilitation and well dynamics. He also project managed bore-drain replacement projects including survey, design, consultation and construction.
- bore construction analysis and interpretation
- artesian and sub-artesian bore monitoring
- aquifer performance
- third-party assessment of bore vulnerability to CSG
- third-party certification of processes and procedures
- analysis and interpretation of water quality
- research and reporting
- development and implementation of monitoring program
- independent NATA accredited testing lab
- DERM Baseline Assessment Guideline compliant
- mobile submersible pump and logger
- experienced remote area operators (4WD trained and first-aid trained)
- WHS processes and procedures
- remote area compliant vehicles
Our field officers have many years practical experience working on bore and well infrastructure in remote areas, and we have at our disposal, a light aircraft for getting time-critical water samples from remote locations to courier depots to meet lab analysis withholding times. Talk to us.